How To Submit Your Ad
- Before each issue, simply email the MLS numbers of the listings you wish to advertise to RealEstateBook1@yahoo.com
Examples of Good Ad Copy
If you would like to write your own ad copy, please follow these guidelines.
- Send all pictures in JPG format with high quality resolution (at least 600 x 400 pixels).
- All pictures and all copy need to be labeled with listing address. (Note: the address will not appear in ad).
- Include your specific contact information for the ad. Specifically, any information, logos, headshots, phone numbers you wish to have in the header of your page.
- Include important info such as Style (Cape, Colonial, Contemporary), Beds, Baths, Garages, Kitchens.
- Good pictures grab the eye.
- Be consise and limit the number of characters in the ad copy. Too much copy will be edited (otherwise font size will be tiny!)
1. Wellesley, Impeccably maintained & updated! Rambling 4BR, 2.5 BAs Cape w/lg sunfilled fam. rm. $555,000. Call to view.
2. Grafton, Handsome Colonial, 4 lg. BRs, 3.5 BAs, Granite kit., office, 3 car att. Every Amenity! $555,000. Call Susan to view
3. Hopkinton, Charming & Cozy Ranch, 3 BR, 1.5 BA on pretty acre plus lot – perfect for expansion or for empty nesters! $555,000 Call 555.555.5555
4. Sturbridge, Incredible private compound – 3 homes, 2 barns, carriage house. All set on 20 Beautiful acre. Great access to Mass Pike! $5,555,000 Appt. Req. Call
If you have any questions, call Howard Kelley at (508) 878−6682.
We accept MasterCard, Visa and Checks. Space Reservations are recommended.
We are here to help!!
Your listings can be viewed at www.RealEstateBook.com
When using PDF files, they need to be a high resolution and fit into our format.
The full specification is available at http://www.ncitools.com/AD_Agency/steps_treb.htm